1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Yangtze River – President No. 8 deluxe cabin or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
This evening, embark on the luxury cruise ship at Yichang Port. Your fabulous Yangtze River tour begins!
The ship sails through Xiling Gorge, the longest of the Three Gorges. We will pass through the ship lock of the new three gorges dam.
We will disembark to visit the massive Three Gorges Dam Project in the morning, the world’s largest dam, measuring 606 feet high and 6,500 feet long. In 1997, the cofferdam was completed and the main structure began.
The dam has two five stage locks to raise and lower ships to the different water levels. Each lock in the five stages is 65 feet high and 910 feet long.
Disembark at Wushan where we will board a small riverboat for a leisurely ride through Shennong Stream, which offers clear running waters, picturesque rock formations, and even monkeys and goats along its banks!
Drifting along the Shennong Stream in a sampan is a unique way of experiencing the beauty of Shennong Stream, a sampan is about 40 feet long, 6 feet wide, usually steered by six boatmen.
Then sail through Qutang Gorge, the shortest and most dramatic one of the Three Gorges. Wu Gorge is famous for its quiet beauty.
You can also visit Baidi City (Optional).
Today’s optional shore excursion will be to ‘Ghost City’ Fengdu, which contains numerous statues of devils and ghosts that roam the after-world.
Fengdu is modeled after the Chinese understanding of Hell in Taoist mythology, and was built over 1,800 years ago.
You will disembark at the Chongqing port and finish your splendid Yangtze Tour.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE