Tour High Lights:
1. Students group: This tour is designed for young students to providing the best opportunity to explore the homeland;
2. Historical destinations: Our tour includes four historical cities in China: Beijing, Xi’an, Luoyang, and Kaifeng;
3. Interactive activities: We arrange enough opportunities for customers to communicate with local students, to experience the embossing culture, to learn archaeology in ancient cities, and to engage in the real life as a volunteer;
4. Ancient Chinese Culture: Terra-Cotta Warriors, Shanxi History Museum, The Palace Museum;
5. Bullet Train: We arranged two Bullet Train transfer in China, Beijing – Zhengzhou and Luoyang – Xi’an. You can experience the advanced public transfer in China – the high speed train.
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. The domestic bullet train tickets;
6. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
7. Government taxes & fees;
8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Beijing – Four Points by Sheraton or similar
Zhengzhou – Shanshui Hotel or similar
Luoyang – Atour Hotel or similar
Xi’an – Forest City Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Beijing, the capital of China and a metropolis in northern China.
Tiananmen Square – The Palace Museum – Nan Luo Drum Lane
The first destination is Tiananmen Square. The Tiananmen Square literally means Square of the Gate of Heavenly Peace. No matter whether you have heard of it before, when you look around at the square, the vast size of the place starts to impress upon you. Then we will go to visit the Palace Museum, one of China’s UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites. You can learn the Chinese history here. After finishing the Palace Museum trip, we will go to visit Nan Luo Drum Lane. Nan Luo Drum Lane is an old hutong in Beijing, with a long history and traditional Hutong culture. You can see the daily life of the local residents. Unlike the Great Wall and the Forbidden City, Nan Luo Drum Lane represents the folk culture.
Juyong Guan Pass Great Wall, Beijing National Stadium, Water Cube National Swimming Center – High-speed Rail to Zhengzhou
There is an old saying in China that he who has not climbed the Great Wall is not a true man. So we are going to climb the Great Wall today, the Juyong Guan Pass Great Wall. Then we will take a bus trip to see the famous Beijing National Stadium, Water Cube National Swimming Center. In the afternoon, we will take a bullet train to Zhengzhou.
Activity: Across Beisong – Qing Ming Riverside Lane Scape – QiSheng Jiao
(Lunch in the park)
Activity: Kaifeng Parlor – Embossing experience Chinese Food course at Song City, fabrication on site.
Activity: Communication with local students,
(Or teach English with students of Hope Primary School)
(Or volunteer for bus company)
Activity: Archaeology Experience
Activity: Visit Kongfu School,
Study Shaolin Kongfu – visit Shaolin Temple (Tower, Kungfu performance) and study Kongfu Jin
Visit Songyang Library
Activity: Grotto Art – Longmen Grotto
Activity: Visit Ming Dynasty City Wall – Folk Food Center (Dinner on your own)
Xi’an is a city with fantastically rich culture, history, and a cuisine to match.
Visit Terra-Cotta Warriors – Shanxi History Museum
Today, we are going to visit the main attraction of Xi’an – the Terracotta Warriors. The site ranks with the Great Wall and Beijing’s Forbidden City as one of the premier tourist attractions in China. You will learn many historic stories here. The Terracotta Warriors was created to safeguard and service the First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang, in his afterlife. Since he enjoyed his power during his earthly lifetime, he wanted to keep his military power and imperial status. The most unbelievable part is that these Terracotta Warriors were built without advanced tools but by hands. More than 700,000 artisans and laborers constructed it.
All good things must come to an end. Board a return flight back home and bid farewell to China.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE