1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. The domastic flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou and from Huanglong to Chengdu is included;
6. Accommodations: hotels/cruises/trains based on double/single occupancy as specified;
7. Government taxes & fees;
8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Chengdu – Holiday Inn Express Chengdu West Gate or similar
Jiuzhaigou – Qian He International Hotel or similar
Emeishan – Emei Centrul Sunshine Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Chengdu, the capital city of the “Heavenly State”. Get ready to try some real Szechuan food!
When you arrive at Chengdu, our guide will greet you at the airport and then escort you to the luxury hotel.
First, see the cute giant pandas at Chengdu Giant Panda Base. Then take a flight to Jiuzhaigou and transfer to the hotel.
Occupying about 230 square miles (60,000 hectares), Jiuzhaigou, also known as Jiuzhai Valley, is a huge nature and scenery reserve and a masterpiece of nature with dreamlike scenery.
Today you’ll tour the famous Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic Area and be amazed breathtaking natural scenery. Enjoy the scenic spots in Jiuzhaigou, such as Nuorilang Fall, Multi-Coloured Lake, Long Lake and Pearl Beach.
In the morning, drive to Huanglong.
Visit the Huanglong Scenic Area, a “Fairy Land on Earth”, renowned for colorful lakes, snow clad mountains, spectacular limestone formations, waterfalls, and hot springs.
Then take a flight to Chengdu and transfer to your hotel.
This morning, drive to Mt. Leshan and see the marvelous Leshan Giant Buddha, the world’s largest carved stone Buddha and tallest pre-modern statue.
After that, drive to Mt. Emeishan and spend the night there.
The highlight of today’s tour is the Mt. Emeishan, one of the most famous mountains in China.
Visit the mountain by cable car. Standing at the Golden Summit, you can enjoy the snowy mountain and vast plain. At the towering and beautiful Mt. Emeishan, you can also see many cute monkeys!
Then drive back to Chengdu, enjoy the rest of the evening.
Transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE