1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Shanghai – Howard Johnson Plaza Waigaoqiao Shanghai or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
This tour package features few mandatory shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
The 72-hour-visa-free-policy are calculated from 00:00 the following day of your entry
Only 53 Countries Residents are valid for this 72 hours transit Visa Free policy in certain China Gateways
Upon arrival at Shanghai, you’ll be greeted at the airport and then transferred to your hotel.
The highlights of today’s sightseeing tour include the Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai’s Old Street, the colonial styled Bund, and the Nanjing Road. Afternoon continues to Shanghai silk carpet factory, and then Shanghai Museum where you have the opportunity to discover some of China’s priceless pieces of ancient art consisting of bronze, ceramic, jade and calligraphy.
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to the airport for your flight to home. Your Shanghai trip ends.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE