1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Chengdu – Holiday Inn Express Chengdu West Gate
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
The 72-hour-visa-free-policy are calculated from 00:00 the following day of your entry
Only 53 Countries Residents are valid for this 72 hours transit Visa Free policy in certain China Gateways
When you arrive at Chengdu, our guide will greet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel. The rest of day is free for your to have a good rest or explore the city.
In the morning, you’ll visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding to see the adorable giant pandas up close. Surely you’ll find it is a delightful experience to watch these cute pandas in their large open air enclosures. Drive back to Chengdu and visit Jinsha Site Museum dates back to 12th to 7th century BC (About 2900-3200 yrs ago). Jinsha Site was the capital of the ancient Shu Kingdom, the discovery of it is of great significance for the study of Shu culture, including its origin, development, and decline. Finally pay a visit to the Jinli Old Street, where you can taste the local snacks and appreciate the folk culture.
You will be free until your private guide transfers you to the airport to take the flight to your next destination.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE