1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. The domastic flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou and from Huanglong to Chengdu is included;
6. Accommodations: hotels/cruises/trains based on double/single occupancy as specified;
7. Government taxes & fees;
8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Chengdu – Holiday Inn Express Chengdu West Gate or similar
Jiuzhaigou – Qian He International Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Chengdu, the capital city of the “Heavenly State”. Get ready to try the real Szechuan food!
When you arrive at Chengdu, our guide will greet you at the airport and then escort you to the luxury hotel.
First, see the cute giant pandas at Chengdu Giant Panda Base. Then take a flight to Jiuzhaigou and transfer to the hotel. Occupying an area about 60,000 hectares, Jiuzhaigou, also known as Jiuzhai Valley, is a huge nature and scenery reserve and a masterpiece of nature with dreamlike scenery.
Today you’ll tour the famous Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic Area and be amazed breathtaking natural scenery. Enjoy the scenic spots in Jiuzhaigou, such as Nuorilang Fall, Multi-Coloured Lake, Long Lake and Pearl Beach.
In the morning, drive to Huanglong. Visit the Huanglong Scenic Area, “Fairy Land on Earth”, which is renowned for colorful lakes, snow clad mountains, spectacular limestone formations, waterfalls and hot springs. Then take a flight to Chengdu and transfer to your hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Dujiangyan City to visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation Project along with Dragon Taming Temple, Erwang Temple and Anlan Suspension Bridge. Dujiangyan Irrigation Project is a marvelous water conservancy work which is known as one of the world’s oldest and largest non dam irrigation project. Drive back to Chengdu and visit Jinsha Site Museum dates back to 12th to 7th century BC (About 2900-3200 yrs ago). Jinsha Site was the capital of the ancient Shu Kingdom, the discovery of it is of great significance for the study of Shu culture, including its origin, development, and decline.
Transfer to the airport for your departure. Your fabulous tour ends.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE