1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Shanghai – Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Shanghai, the most charming city in China.
Upon your arrival at Shanghai airport, our guide will pick you up from airport and transfer to hotel. Have a good rest at hotel or explore this city by yourself.
After breakfast, visit Yu Garden, a place of peace and comfort in the heart of bustling Shanghai, dates back to the fabled Ming Dynasty. Then walk at Nanjing Road and the Bund, a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Then, visit the Shanghai Museum to enjoy the 120,000 art collections of traditional Chinese culture.
Today you’ll play golf at Shanghai Tomson Golf Club, a world champion golf course in China.
Today you’ll play golf at Shanghai Sheshan International Golf Club, the first and most exclusive private golf club.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination. End of service.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE