1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Domastic flight from Kunming to Lijiang is included;
6. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
7. Government taxes & fees;
8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Kunming – Jinjiang Hotel or similar
Lijiang – Lijiang Hexi Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan Province.
Upon your arrival at Kunming, you’ll be met by the tour guide in the airport and then transferred to the luxury hotel.
Today you’ll enjoy a full day tour of the Stone Forest, one of China’s most unique natural phenomena. The Stone Forest features towering peaks of limestone in some very bizarre shapes. Some of them are as tall as a 6-story building, and the entire area is over 200 acres. There’s a long path (about 1.2 miles) that winds through the deepest parts of the forest where you can spot caves, pavilions, and ponds – many of which have their own associated legends.
In the morning, fly from Kunming to Lijiang. Upon arrival, walking tour of the Lijiang Ancient Town, also known as Dayan Town, which was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The homes here are wood-and-earth structures with tiled roofs and some incredible courtyards filled with flowers. Afterward, visit Black Dragon Pool.
Today you’ll visit the picturesque Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (the round-trip cable car is included), followed by a visit to the ancient Baisha Mural Paintings, where you can see the Ming and Qing Dynasty fresco. You will then be driven back to Lijiang where you will visit the Lion Hill and Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture inside the park.
The trip comes to an end today and transfers to the airport for the flight home.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE