1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
1. Crowne Plaza Kunming City Centre or similar
2. Spring City Golf & Lake Resort Kunming or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Kunming, a beautiful city known as ‘the City of Eternal Spring’ for its pleasant climate.
Upon your arrival at Kunming, you’ll be met by the tour guide in the airport and then transferred to your luxury hotel.
After breakfast, visit Green Lake Park, then drive about 1.5 hours to Stone Forest. Stone Forest is known as the ‘First Wonder of the World’. You’ll marvel at its natural stone masterpieces and be bewitched by the intricate formations.
Drive to Kunming Spring City Golf (1 hr).
Stay overnight in Kunming City Resort Golf Club.
Today you’ll play golf at Kunming Spring City Resort Golf Club, which boasts two 72 par championship courses, situated about 25 miles away from city center of Kunming and set between green mountains and a deep blue lake.
The rest of the day is yours to relax at the resort.
Stay overnight in Kunming City Resort Golf Club
Today you’ll play golf at Kunming Spring City Resort Golf Club.
Drive to Kunming (1 hr). The rest of the day is on your own.
Stay overnight in Crown Plaza Kunming City Center
After breakfast, you will be driven to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE