1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities: Suggested $10/ Person / Day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Zhangjiajie – Guobin Hotel Zhangjiajie or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival, the private tour guide will greet you at the airport and then transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore.
After breakfast start your visit on Tianzi Mountain, hiking to the top of Tianzi Mountain (2.5 hours) and do some sightseeing in Helong Park, Tianzi Tower.
Then drive to Yuanjiajie and see its fantastic views, such as the origins of the floating mountains of ‘Avatar.’ After that take Bailong sightseeing elevator world down the mountain, which is the world’s tallest at almost 1,100 feet (326 meters).
Then visit Ten Miles Art Gallery, the mountains by your side which looks just like a real painting.
After breakfast, begin your tour of Huang Shi Zhai. Take the elevator to the top of the mountain, where there are numerous lookout points for stunning views, from which you can see nearly half the peaks of Zhangjiajie.
There is a popular saying that says that if you don’t visit Huangshizhai, you can’t claim you have been to Zhangjiajie.
Then take the cable down the mountain. In the afternoon we will walk 2 hours inside Golden Whip Stream Canyon, arguably the most beautiful canyon in the world.
After your hotel breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE