1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Zhangjiajie – Guobin Hotel Zhangjiajie or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival, the private tour guide will greet you at the airport and then transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore.
After breakfast start your visit on Tianzi Mountain, hiking to the top of Tianzi Mountain (2.5 hours) and do sightseeing in Helong Park, Tianzi Tower. Then drive to Yuanjiajie exhibiting unbelievable and fantastic views; there are the origins of floating mountain in Avatar after that take Bailong sightseeing elevator world down the mountain, which is the world tallest one with the height of 326 meters. Then visit Ten Miles Art Gallery, the mountains by your side just like a real painting.
After breakfast, begin your tour on Huang Shi Zhai. Take the elevator to the top of the mountain, where there are numerous lookout points for stunning views, from which you can see nearly half the peaks of Zhangjiajie. There is a popular saying goes like that if you don’t visit Huangshizhai, you can’t claim you have come to Zhangjiajie. Then take the cable down the mountain. In the afternoon walk 2 hours inside Golden Whip Stream Canyon, which is the most beautiful canyon in the world.
After your hotel breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE