1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Xi`an – Grand Noble Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival in Xi’an, you’ll be greeted by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel.
In 221 BCE, Qin Shi Huang unified China and became the first emperor. When he died, an entire Terracotta Army was constructed to be buried along with the emperor. It was unearthed serendipitously in 1974 by farmers, and then became one of the century’s greatest archaeological discoveries.
You will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, and Terracotta Army replication factory. Afterward, transfer to the ancient City Wall of Xian, one of the existing best-preserved city walls in China, and one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
After breakfast, drive to Mt. Hua, the world’s most fascinating mountain. It is known for its unique and picturesque beauty.
Upon arrival, climb and appreciate the stunning scenery of Mount Hua (round-trip cable car included). Then drive back to downtown Xian, which takes about two and a half hours.
This morning, visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda Scenic Area, then Muslim Street, the local Bazaar, as well as the Great Mosque.
After that, we will drive to airport to and see off.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE