1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Dengfeng – Shaolin International Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Fly to Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan province.
Arrive at Zhengzhou by air in the afternoon, the guide will greet you at the airport and then transfer to Dengfeng hotel. The remainder of the day is free for you.
In the morning, drive about half hour to Dengfeng. Once entering, you’ll feel the city is rich in an atmosphere of the martial art. Visit Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Shaolin Kungfu, which is reputed as the “the Number One Temple under Heaven”. Have a visit to the Pagoda Forest which contains small sealed pagodas with holy relics and the remains of eminent monks and Kungfu show. After enjoying the featured vegetarian lunch at Dengfeng Vegetarian restaurant. After lunch, you will begin one-hour learning of the basic skills of Shaolin Kungfu at Kungfu School.
Optional Tour: In the evening, enjoy Zen Buddhist Music show
After breakfast, you will begin one-hour learning of the basic skills of Shaolin Kungfu at Kungfu school .and then transfer to Zhengzhou airport to board your flight for next destination.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE