1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Shanghai – Howard Johnson Plaza Waigaoqiao Shanghai or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon your arrival at Shanghai, you’ll be greeted at the airport and then transferred to your hotel.
The highlights of today’s sightseeing tour include the Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai’s Old Street, colonial-style Bund, and the Nanjing Road.
Your afternoon continues to Shanghai Silk Factory, and then Shanghai Museum where you will have the opportunity to discover some of China’s priceless pieces of ancient art consisting of bronze, ceramic, jade and calligraphy.
Drive about 50 minutes to the Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, a well- known ancient water town with a history of over 1,700 years, located in Qingpu District of Shanghai.
During ancient times, Zhujiajiao was a significant trading hub for the surrounding countryside. Now it is called “The Venice of Shanghai”, featuring lovely waterways, curved rock bridges, old streets and tranquil gardens, and more than 1,000 buildings dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368 – 1911).
The famous sights here include Baoguo Temple, Fangsheng Bridge, Zhuxi Garden and Town God’s Temple. You can walk on the zigzag stone pathway and winding long lanes, and take a traditional sampan ride on the canals.
Afterward, drive back to Shanghai and pay a visit to Xintiandi Area before heading back to your hotel.
After your hotel breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE