1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities: Suggested $10/ Person/ Day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Lijiang – Hexi Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
When you arrive in Lijiang, you’ll be greeted by our tour guide and transferred to check in at your luxurious hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to walk around Lijiang Old Town to get a view of the wooden architecture of the Naxi people and enjoy their unique culture.
Lijiang City is a fairly large geographical area that comprises one district (the old town district) and four counties, including the Liijang new town, Dayan old town, Shuhe old town, Baisha old town, and parts of the Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Today, you’ll visit Baisha Village, one of the Naxi villages, where you can enjoy the collection of murals, as well as the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain by cable car.
The Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is a snow-capped mountain with an altitude of about 3.5 miles (5,600 meters) above sea level. Then, tour the beautiful Black Dragon Pool, which is included in the Collection of Famous Pools of China.
The highlights of today’s tour include Tiger Leaping Gorge, one of the deepest and most marvelous gorges all over the world. Then, visit the Yangtze River Foist Bay at the Stone Drum Town.
Our tour guide will accompany you to the airport after a delicious breakfast where you will catch the flight back home or to your next destination. The fabulous Lijiang tour ends.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE