1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Guiyang – Karst Hotel Guizhou or similar
Kaili – Zongheng Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arriving at the Guiyang airport, your private guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel at Guiyang. After a short break, visit Qingyan Ancient Town to enjoy the well-preserved ancient buildings and elegant natural landscape.
After breakfast, drive to Kaili to experience the Miao Ethnic Minority culture. Firstly, visit Qingman Long Skirt Miao Village, where you can see the wooden stilt house, bluestone roads, traditional costumes, silver headdress and long skirts. After visiting a local family, drive to visit Shiqiao Miao Village where you can see the traditional making way of paper in Chinese history. The history of making paper in this village is over 1000 years. Finally, visit Boji Miao Village to enjoy the tranquil and beautiful scenery.
Today you’ll continue the Miao ethnic minority tour. In the morning, visit a local market where you can see many Miao snacks and handicrafts. Then, visit Jidao Miao Village to enjoy the hundreds of years old folk songs. The last stop is Langde Miao Village, which is renowned for the winding mountain paths, wooden stilt house, and well-preserved wind and rain bridge.
After breakfast, transfer back to Guiyang airport. You’ll board your return flight. Your Miao ethnic minority culture tour ends.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE