1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Luoyang – Luoyang Peony Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
When you arrive at Luoyang, you’ll be greeted by your private guide and transferred to check in at your luxurious hotel. Have a good rest and get well prepared for the enchanting tour ahead.
Located in the West of Henan Province, Luoyang got its name due to its location near the ancient Luoshui River. It is a historic city with more than 3,000 years of history. It was the capital city for nine dynasties, including the Eastern Zhou, Eastern Han, Caowei, Western Jin, Northern Wei, Sui, Wuzhou, Late Liang, and Late Tang, thus earning the reputation of “Ancient Capital of the Nine Dynasties”.
Today, you’ll visit Luoyang Longmen Grottoes, one of the three most well-known treasure houses of stone inscriptions in China. Then, tour the White Horse Temple, the first Buddhist temple in China.
After breakfast, transfer from Luoyang to Dengfeng to visit Shaolin Temple, the cradle of Shaolin Kung Fu and one of the most famous Buddhist temple in China.
Enjoy the Shaolin Kungfu performance and visit the Forest of Pagodas to discover the holy place of Buddhism culture.
Today you’ll be transferred to the airport to board your flight. Your Luoyang and Shaolin tour ends.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE