1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Haerbin – Bojue Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon your arrival at Harbin, the guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at the airport and escort you to the hotel. Have a good rest hotel.
After breakfast, the guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and then take you to visit the Sun Island Scenic Area, Siberian Tiger Park, The Central Street and the Zhaolin Park. Sun Island is a major site of Harbin Ice and Snow Festival. During the festival, you can see the numerous snow sculptures here. Take a bus with wire mesh protection through the park, you can see the Siberian Tigers, one of the most endangered species in the world. Stroll around the Central Street to enjoy the architectural art gallery and see the lantern at Zhaolin Park.
After breakfast, the guide will take you see the winter swimming at the Songhua River. Then, visit the Jile Temple, the largest Buddhist Temple in Heilongjiang China. Afterward, visit the Ice and Snow World, located on the north bank of Songhuar River, Where travelers can enjoy the beautiful ice and snow sculptures. After that, visit the Dragon Tower, the landmark of Harbin.
Today the guide and drive will transfer you to the airport. Take the flight for your next destination.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE