1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Haerbin – Bojue Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon your arrival at Harbin, the guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at the airport and escort you to the hotel. Have a good rest hotel.
After breakfast, the guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and then take you to visit the Sun Island Scenic Area, Siberian Tiger Park, The Central Street and the Zhaolin Park. Sun Island is a major site of Harbin Ice and Snow Festival. During the festival, you can see the numerous snow sculptures here. Take a bus with wire mesh protection through the park, you can see the Siberian Tigers, one of the most endangered species in the world. Stroll around the Central Street to enjoy the architectural art gallery and see the lantern at Zhaolin Park.
After breakfast, the guide will take you see the winter swimming at the Songhua River. Then, visit the Jile Temple, the largest Buddhist Temple in Heilongjiang China. Afterward, visit the Ice and Snow World, located on the north bank of Songhuar River, Where travelers can enjoy the beautiful ice and snow sculptures. After that, visit the Dragon Tower, the landmark of Harbin.
Today the guide and drive will transfer you to the airport. Take the flight for your next destination.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE