1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guides.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights from the US/Canada to Hanoi, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. Entry visa fees (if applicable).
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers: Suggested $10/ Person / Day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Upon clearing Customs and Immigration, you are met by our guide. Your guide will present you with a welcome packet including all necessary documentation and vouchers and all contact information of your guide and local offices.
Although it is the modern-day capital of Vietnam, Hanoi still retains the mystery and charm of past centuries, with its narrow lanes and traditional shophouses.
Begin with an exploration of the vast Ho Chi Minh Memorial Complex. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum which contains the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh (closed Mondays, Fridays and during September and October); and Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House where Ho Chi Minh lived from 1958 until his final days in 1969. Preserved in the same condition as, during his life, it may be viewed through the windows.
Continue to the miniature 11th century One Pillar Pagoda which was rebuilt after being destroyed by the French in 1954, and then to the Temple of Literature with its walled courtyards and graceful gateways. Founded in 1070 and dedicated to Confucious, this was also the site of Vietnam’s first university. Afterward, head to the Museum of Ethnology (closed Mondays and during Vietnam New Year). This museum showcases art, traditional clothing and reconstructions of traditional longhouses from 54 different ethnic groups.
In the afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple which contains an islet with the tiny Tortoise Pagoda. Along the way pass by other colonial landmarks such as the magnificent Opera House (may be seen from the outside only) and St Joseph’s Cathedral.
All day at leisure.
Transfer to the airport to take the return flight.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE