1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Guiyang – Karst Hotel Guizhou
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arriving at the Guiyang airport, your private guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel at Guiyang.
The highlight of today’s sightseeing tour is Huangguoshu Waterfall, one of the largest groups of waterfalls in Asia. Situated about 137km away from Guiyang, Huangguoshu Waterfall consists of 18 falls above ground and 4 underground falls. Then, take a visit to the nearby Tianlong Tunpu Ancient Town where you can enjoy the traditional opera – Daxi (Ground Opera), which enjoys the reputation of the “the living fossil of the ancient shows”.
In the morning, take a visit to Jiaxiu Lou, the symbol of Guiyang. Jiaxiu Lou is a timberwork tower with three leaves and a pointed top, containing carved windows and red lattices and upturned eaves on all sides, which was founded in 1598. Here you’ll appreciate this magnificent ancient building and enjoy the rich collection of calligraphy works, stone engravings, paintings, etc. Then tour the Qianling Park and stroll around the Flower and Bird Market, where you can find some lovely souvenirs like exquisite art crafts and precious antiques.
Depart from Guiyang airport and take your flight back.
Submit your review
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE
I explored different options for this tour package and saw reviews that promoted Chinatour.com as the best, so I purchased a package for my ... VIEW MORE