1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Guangzhou – Nanyang King`s Gate Hotel or similar
Shenzhen – CAA Holy Sun Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon your arrival at Guangzhou, you’ll be picked up at the arrival hall of the airport and transferred to hotel. Your private guide will help you check-in at the hotel.
After breakfast, the guide will take you to Chen Family Ancestral Hall to appreciate the traditional Guangdong-style architecture and decoration.
Then, stroll down the Qingping Market after visiting the Dr. Sun Yat sen’s Memorial Hall, which was built in 1931 in memory of Sun Yat Sen, the founder of the Republic of China. Afterward, have a nice walk around the massive Yuexiu Park before immersing yourself in Buddhist tranquility at Six Banyan Tree Temple, a famous temple in Guangdong China, which was built about 1,000 years ago.
After breakfast, take the bullet train to Shenzhen. Upon arrival, the guide will meet you at the railway station and transfer you to the hotel.
After lunch, visit Window of the World where you can see the miniatures of famous landmark from all over the world.
Transfer to Shenzhen airport to take your flight to your next destination.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE