1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Chengdu – Holiday Inn Express Chengdu West Gate
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No minimum purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
The 72-hour-visa-free-policy are calculated from 00:00 the following day of your entry
Only 53 Countries Residents are valid for this 72 hours transit Visa Free policy in certain China Gateways
Upon your arrival at Chengdu, our guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. The rest of day is free for you to rest or explore the city.
In the morning, drive to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, an optimal place to see the Giant Panda up close and not behind bars as at the zoo. Here you’ll find it is a delightful experience to watch these cute pandas in their large open air enclosures.
Drive back to Chengdu and visit the Jinsha Site Museum, which dates back to the 12th to 7th century BCE. The Jinsha Site was the capital of the ancient Shu Kingdom, and its discovery is of great significance for the study of Shu culture, including its origin, development, and decline.
Drive to Leshan, where you will see the Leshan Giant Buddha, the largest sitting Buddha in the world. Then back to downtown and pay a visit to Jinli Old Street to partake of the local snacks and appreciate the traditional customs and folk culture of the locals.
Today you’ll be transferred to the airport to board your flight to the next destination. Your amazing Chengdu tour ends here.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE