1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Chengdu – Holiday Inn Express Chengdu West Gate
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
When you arrive in Chengdu, the guide will greet you at the airport and then transfer you to your hotel.
Today you’ll enjoy a full day Chengdu sightseeing tour.
First, you will visit Du Fu Thatched Cottage, a museum, and memorial for Du Fu, the greatest poet in Chinese history. Secondly, you will visit Wuhou Temple, which was built in 265 CE to commemorate the marquis of Wu, Zhuge Liang, an outstanding military strategist in ancient China.
Afterward, visit Jinli Old Street where you can see the historic lanes, old official residences, rustic dwellings, inns, and shops dating from the Qing Dynasty.
After breakfast, drive to Bifengxia Panda Base to start your full-day Panda Volunteer experience tour!
Situated about 93 miles (150 km) away from Chengdu, Bifengxia, the largest giant panda center in the world, is one of the best places to see these lovely pandas among the refreshing air and luxuriant bamboo.
If you are interested, you can join the Panda Volunteer Program here. The main job of panda volunteers includes cage cleaning and food preparation for the cute pandas under the guidance of experts (extra fee required).
Drive back to Chengdu in the afternoon.
Today you’ll be transferred to the airport for your flight to your next destination. Your panda volunteer experience tour ends.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE