1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For LandOnly);
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Beijing – Four Points by Sheraton Beijing.
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
This tour package features few mandatory shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes.
Upon arrival at Beijing, the capital of China and one of the most well-known tourist destinations in the world, where you are met and transferred to your hotel.
This morning, see the vast Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world. Then, visit the imperial Forbidden City, the largest and best preserved imperial palace constructed in 1420. Then, visit Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site with the largest imperial garden in the world, a favorite retreat for many of the emperors during the Qing Dynasty. This evening, you’ll enjoy the famous Peking Duck Banquet.
Today you’ll visit Temple of Heaven, an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing, which is the site of imperial sacrifices to Heaven. If you are interested in Chinese Tai Chi, you can take an optional Tai Chi class at the Temple of Heaven. After that, drive to visit the Great Wall (Badaling Section), the most typical and representative part of the Wall. Stop at a Jade Museum to learn the history of Jade. In Chinese, jade is pronounced as ‘Yu’, having a history in China of at least four thousand years. Then explore the Great Wall in the afternoon.
After breakfast, explore the Hutongs by taking a rickshaw, the narrow alleys between rows of quadrangle dwellings, to discover the traditional Beijing life and the distinctive architecture, landscape and gardening. Then be transferred to the airport/train station for next destination. Your fantastic Beijing tour ends.
Submit your review
i never dreamed of going to china, but the price was so good I couldn't pass it up. the trip exceeded my expectations by a long ways.. this ... VIEW MORE
saw incredibly economical escorted tour from Seattle to 4 cities in China. signed up based on price and opportunity to discover a new country... VIEW MORE
Maggie, You're awesome!! Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful trip for our 23 family members to China in June. You and China Tour... VIEW MORE
we did the 8 days Beijing-shanghai tour with stops at Suzhou and Hangzhou. we got to see a lot of the sights, the included tours were terrific... VIEW MORE
Chinatour did a great job! Tour guides spoke good English, the program was packed with tours and activities. Shopping tours also were informative... VIEW MORE