1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guides;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights from the US/Canada to Bangkok, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. Entry visa fees (if applicable);
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Upon clearing Customs and Immigration, you are met by our guide. Your guide will present you with a welcome packet including all necessary documentation and vouchers and all contact information of your guide and local offices.
After breakfast, start the sightseeing with visit the fascinating Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, board a long-tail boat, sail through a mass of market boats crammed with fresh produce, flowers and trinkets, and with their vendors ready at the helm to make their sales. Enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Sitting on the Chaophaya River, Bangkok is an exhilarating mix of gold-spired temples, space-age-high-rises. Visit the Grand Palace, and view ts lavish Coronational Hall, stunning Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the beautiful Golden Buddha Temple. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit Gems Factory & Thai Silk before we return to the hotel.
Transfer to the airport to take the return flight.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE