1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guides.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights from the US/Canada to Siem Reap, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. Entry visa fees (if applicable).
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers: Suggested $10/ Person / Day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Your tour guide will meet you at airport and transfer you to your hotel.
Visit Angkor Thom, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper Kings. The ruined Baphuon, Royal Enclosure and Phimeanakas, and the mysterious Bayon Temple.
Get a glimpse of Ta Prohm temple and Pre Rup.
Spend the day sightseeing in Angkor Wat, the crown jewel of Khmer architecture. We will take an excursion by boat to Chong Kneas explore the morning market at Chong Kneas Village.
Airport drop off where you will return home.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE