Amazing Shaolin Experience
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Dengfeng – Shaolin International Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Arrive at Zhengzhou by air in the afternoon, the guide will greet you at the airport and then transfer you to Dengfeng hotel. The remainder of the day is free.
You’ll discover the city of Dengfeng has a rich culture of the martial arts.
Visit Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Shaolin Kungfu, which is known as the “the Number One Temple under Heaven.” Visit the Pagoda Forest which contains small sealed pagodas with holy relics and the remains of eminent monks and Kungfu show.
Afterwards, enjoy the vegetarian lunch at Dengfeng Vegetarian restaurant. After lunch, you will begin a one-hour lesson of the basic skills of Shaolin Kungfu at Kungfu School.
Optional Tour: In the evening, enjoy Zen Buddhist Music show
After breakfast, you will begin a one-hour lesson of the basic skills of Shaolin Kungfu at Kungfu school, and then you transfer to Zhengzhou airport to board your flight to your next destination.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE