1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Nanjing – Jiangsu Ding Ding International or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival, the private guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you to explore the city.
Today you’ll enjoy the essence of Nanjing. Firstly, visit Sun Yat Sen Mausoleum to discover the history of the honorable man, the founder of the Republic of China. Then, visit the Confucius Temple to explore the education system in ancient China and worship the great philosopher Confucius. As well as pay a visit to the Qinhuai River to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Enjoy your free time before your departure. You guide will escort you to the airport and see you off.
Submit your review
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE
I explored different options for this tour package and saw reviews that promoted Chinatour.com as the best, so I purchased a package for my ... VIEW MORE