1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Chongqing – 88 Eling Park Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
When you arrive in Chongqing, you’ll be greeted by our tour guide and transferred to hotel. Have a good rest at your hotel.
Chongqing is called the Mountain City, which was the capital of China during the Second World War. Today we’ll drive to visit the famous Dazu Grottos, a gem of religious carving arts, which is made up of 75 protected sites containing some 50,000 statues, with over 100,000 Chinese characters forming inscriptions and epigraphs. Then tour the Ciqikou Old Town, where you can see the old wooden houses, narrow streets and teahouse as well as enjoy the tasty local food and snacks, and exquisite handicrafts.
In the morning, visit Chongqing Zoo to see the cute giant and lesser pandas. Subsequently, stroll around Goose Neck Park, which is a great place for local people to enjoy the gardens, play Mahjohngg, make music or just relax. After that, our guide will accompany you to the airport to take the flight back home or to your next destination.
Submit your review
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE
I explored different options for this tour package and saw reviews that promoted Chinatour.com as the best, so I purchased a package for my ... VIEW MORE