The Jiuzhai Valley National Park has it all you will feel like you are in a dream from forests, blue and green lakes, waterfalls, snow-covered mountains and beaches Let China Tour take you on this magical journey book your trip today and see why they call this a fairyland.
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities: Suggested $10/ Person/ Day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Jiuzhaigou – Xin Jiu Zhai Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival at Jiuzhaigou Huanglong Airport, the guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to Huanglong Scenic Area. Huanglong Scenic Area enjoys the reputation of “Fairy Land on Earth”, which is renowned for colorful lakes, snowy mountains, spectacular limestone formations, waterfalls, and hot springs
Today you’ll enjoy a full day tour at Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic Area, one of the most unique and beautiful nature reserves in China, which was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1992.
The Jiuzhaigou Valley consists of three parts: Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley and Shuzheng Valley, dotted with numerous natural attractions, including Nuorilang Falls, Five Color Pond, Panda Lake, Long Lake, Reed Lake, etc.
Enjoy free time until your transfer to the airport your departure flight.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE