1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Jiuzhaigou – Xin Jiu Zhai Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival at Jiuzhaigou Huanglong Airport, the guide will pick you up at the airport and then transfer to Huanglong Scenic Area. Huanglong Scenic Area enjoys the reputation of “Fairy Land on Earth”, which is renowned for colorful lakes, snow clad mountains, spectacular limestone formations, waterfalls and hot springs
Today you’ll enjoy a full day tour at Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic Area, one of the most unique and beautiful nature reserves in China, which was inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1992. The Jiuzhaigou Valley is consisting of three parts, Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley and Shuzheng Valley, dotted with numerous natural attractions, including Nuorilang Falls, Five Color Pond, Panda Lake, Long Lake, Reed Lake, etc.
Enjoy a free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE