1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Jiuzhaigou – Xin Jiu Zhai Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival at Jiuzhaigou Huanglong Airport, the guide will pick you up at the airport and then transfer to Huanglong Scenic Area. Huanglong Scenic Area enjoys the reputation of “Fairy Land on Earth”, which is renowned for colorful lakes, snow clad mountains, spectacular limestone formations, waterfalls and hot springs
Today you’ll enjoy a full day tour at Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic Area, one of the most unique and beautiful nature reserves in China, which was inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1992. The Jiuzhaigou Valley is consisting of three parts, Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley and Shuzheng Valley, dotted with numerous natural attractions, including Nuorilang Falls, Five Color Pond, Panda Lake, Long Lake, Reed Lake, etc.
Enjoy a free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE