1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Hong Kong – Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 3 days in Advance, Price maybe adjusted without prior notice during Canton Fair, Christmas, New Year and other Conventions
Check in your luxury hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
The highlights of today’s sightseeing tour include a visit to Stanley Market, Aberdeen Fishing Village, the Repulse Bay, and Victoria Peak.
At the Stanley Market, you can stroll around Stanley’s famous seaside village bazaar. Aberdeen Fishing Village is known as the home of the “Boat People,” whose lifestyle has not changed much since the early days of their settlement in Hong Kong.
After touring the Repulse Bay Beach, you’ll finish your tour of Hong Kong Island with a panoramic ride that brings you up to Victoria Peak, where the harbor and the city are sprawled out in front of you.
The afternoon is free for leisure.
Your essence of Hong Kong tour ends and you return to your sweet home.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE