On this 3 day tour you will visit one of the most amazing regions in the world and a central business district.
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Hong Kong – Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 3 days in Advance, Price maybe adjusted without prior notice during Canton Fair, Christmas, New Year and other Conventions
After arrival, we will transfer you to hotel. After check in, you can enjoy the rest of the day on your own. You can rest at the hotel or you can walk around to explore Hong Kong.
Today, you’ll enjoy a half day sightseeing tour. Firstly, visit the Stanley Market, a typical example of a traditional old open air market in Hong Kong. Then tour the Aberdeen Fishing Village (An optional sampan ride is also available at your own expense). Next, enjoy the picturesque scenery at the crescent shaped Repulse Bay. You’ll finish your tour of Hong Kong Island with panoramic ride that brings you to the Victoria Peak, where the harbor and the city sprawl in front of you.
The afternoon is free for you to do some last minute shopping.
Today after breakfast, time to say goodbye to Hong Kong. We transfer you to the airport and you’ll board your homeward flight. Home sweet home.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE