1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Hong Kong – Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 3 days in Advance, Price maybe adjusted without prior notice during Canton Fair, Christmas, New Year and other Conventions
Check in your luxury hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
The highlights of today’s sightseeing tour include a visit to Stanley Market, Aberdeen Fishing Village, the Repulse Bay and Victoria Peak. At the Stanley Market, you can stroll around Stanley’s famous seaside village bazaar. Aberdeen Fishing Village is known as home of “Boat People”, where people’s lifestyle has not changed much since the early days of their settlement in Hong Kong. After touring the Repulse Bay Beach, you’ll finish your tour of Hong Kong Island with panoramic ride that brings you up to the Victoria Peak, where the harbor and the city sprawl in front of you. The afternoon is free for leisure.
Your essence of Hong Kong tour ends. Home your sweet home.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE