1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Haerbin – Haerbin Bojue Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon your arrival at Harbin, the guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at the airport and escort you to hotel. Have a good rest hotel.
Today you’ll enjoy the highlights of Harbin, including Sun Island, Ice and Snow World, Siberian Tiger Park, and the Central Street. The Ice World and Snow World are the major sites of Harbin Ice and Snow Festival each year, where travelers could enjoy a fairy ice and snow world with numerous sculptures decorated with light. Take a bus with wire-mesh protection through the park to see the Siberian Tigers, one of the most endangered species in the world. The Central Street, the architectural art gallery, is an ideal place for shopping and dinning.
Today the guide and drive will transfer you to the airport. Take the flight for your next destination.
Submit your review
i never dreamed of going to china, but the price was so good I couldn't pass it up. the trip exceeded my expectations by a long ways.. this ... VIEW MORE
saw incredibly economical escorted tour from Seattle to 4 cities in China. signed up based on price and opportunity to discover a new country... VIEW MORE
Maggie, You're awesome!! Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful trip for our 23 family members to China in June. You and China Tour... VIEW MORE
we did the 8 days Beijing-shanghai tour with stops at Suzhou and Hangzhou. we got to see a lot of the sights, the included tours were terrific... VIEW MORE
Chinatour did a great job! Tour guides spoke good English, the program was packed with tours and activities. Shopping tours also were informative... VIEW MORE