1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Hangzhou – Grand Metropark Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival at the Hangzhou airport, the private guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and accompany you to the hotel. Then check in at your hotel in Hangzhou. Have a nice rest and get ready for the fabulous tour ahead!
Hangzhou was considered the world’s most enchanting city by the Italian adventurer Marco Polo.
Today, you’ll begin your fabulous Hangzhou tour with a trip to West Lake by boat ride. West Lake Scenic Area is the most well-known tourist attraction in Hangzhou which boasts numerous fascinating scenes and historical sites.
Afterwards, visit the Red Carp Pond in the south of the Flower Harbor Park, where you can see scores of red carp. Then, visit the 200-foot (60 m) high octagonal Six Harmony Pagoda, which is the best place to view the Qiantang River tide.
After that, tour the Hangzhou Longjing Tea Farm to taste the fragrant tea and experience the mysterious Chinese tea culture.
After breakfast, visit the Lingyin Temple, one of the China’s largest and wealthiest Buddhist temples, which houses numerous pagodas and Buddhist grottoes.
Then, our tour guide will accompany you to the airport to board your flight for next destination.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE