1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Hangzhou – Grand Metropark Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival in Hangzhou airport, the private guide will meet you at the arrival hall of airport and accompany you to hotel. Then check in at your hotel in Hangzhou. Have a good rest and get well prepared for the fabulous tour ahead.
Hangzhou was considered as the world’s most enchanting city by Marco Polo. Today, you’ll begin your fabulous Hangzhou tour with a visit to West Lake with boat ride. West Lake Scenic Area is the most well-known tourist attraction in Hangzhou which boasts numerous fascination scenes and historical sites. Afterward, visit the Red Carp Pond in the south of the Flower Harbor Park, where you can see more than one thousand of red carps. Then, visit the 60m high octagonal Six Harmony Pagoda, which is the prime place to view the Qiantang River tide. After that, tour the Hangzhou Longjing Tea Farm to taste the fragrant tea and experience the mysterious Chinese tea culture.
After breakfast, visit the Lingyin Temple, one of the China’s largest and wealthiest Buddhist temples, which houses numerous pagodas and Buddhist grottoes. Then, our tour guide will accompany you to the airport to board your flight for next destination.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE