1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Guilin – Sheraton Guilin Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival in Guilin, you’ll be greeted by our tour guide and escorted to check-in at your luxurious hotel. If time permits, visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, the symbol of Guilin, which is given the name due to the shape of the hill looking like an elephant drinking from the Li River with its trunk.
The highlight of today is a 4 hours leisure cruise down Lijiang River, passing through valleys, bamboo groves, and rice fields. During the trip, you’ll breathe the fresh air, feel the gentle breeze and enjoy the spectacular landscapes, waterfalls and elegant hills among thousands of grotesque peaks. Lunch will be served on the cruise boat. Upon arrival in Yangshuo, you can enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure. Ride a bicycle or walk to the countryside and experience the real Chinese Farmer’s life. Finally drive back to Guilin.
In the morning, visit the Reed Flute Cave, where visitors will be dazzled by the spectacular stalactites, stalagmites, and the mirror lake. Then you’ll be transferred to the airport to take the flight to your next destination.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE