1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Guilin – Sheraton Guilin Hotel or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival in Guilin, you’ll be greeted by our tour guide and escorted to check-in at your luxurious hotel. If time permits, visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, the symbol of Guilin, which is so named due to the shape of the hill looking like an elephant drinking from the Li River with its trunk.
The highlight of today is a 4-hour leisure cruise down Lijiang River, passing through valleys, bamboo groves, and rice fields. During the trip, you’ll breathe the fresh air, feel the gentle breeze, and enjoy the spectacular landscapes, waterfalls, and elegant hills among thousands of grotesque peaks.
Lunch will be served on the cruise boat. Upon arrival in Yangshuo, you can enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure. Ride a bicycle or walk to the countryside and experience a real Chinese farmer’s life. Finally, drive back to Guilin.
In the morning, visit the Reed Flute Cave, where visitors will be dazzled by the spectacular stalactites, stalagmites, and the mirror lake.
Then you’ll be transferred to the airport to take the flight to your next destination.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE