1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Guangzhou – Nanyang King`s Gate Hotel
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Upon arrival at Guangzhou, you’ll be picked up at the arrival hall of the airport and transferred to hotel. Your private guide will help you check-in at the hotel.
After breakfast, the guide will take you to Chen Family Ancestral Hall to appreciate the traditional Guangdong style architecture and decoration. Then, stroll around the Qingping Market after visiting the Dr. Sun Yat sen’s Memorial Hall, which was built in 1931 in memory of Sun Yat Sen, the founder of the Republic of China. Afterward, and then have a nice walk around the massive Yuexiu Park before immersing in Buddhist tranquility at Six Banyan Tree Temple, a famous temple in Guangdong China, which was built about 1000 years ago.
Enjoy a free time until the tour guide and driver transfer you to the airport. Board the flight for your next destination.
Submit your review
i never dreamed of going to china, but the price was so good I couldn't pass it up. the trip exceeded my expectations by a long ways.. this ... VIEW MORE
saw incredibly economical escorted tour from Seattle to 4 cities in China. signed up based on price and opportunity to discover a new country... VIEW MORE
Maggie, You're awesome!! Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful trip for our 23 family members to China in June. You and China Tour... VIEW MORE
we did the 8 days Beijing-shanghai tour with stops at Suzhou and Hangzhou. we got to see a lot of the sights, the included tours were terrific... VIEW MORE
Chinatour did a great job! Tour guides spoke good English, the program was packed with tours and activities. Shopping tours also were informative... VIEW MORE