1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guides;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights from the US/Canada to Saigon, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. Entry visa fees (if applicable);
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Arrival to Chiang Mai airport and transfer to your hotel.
Visit Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, the sacred temple. Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, the lovely Lai Kam chapel houses the revered Phra Singh Buddha image.
You will be transferred to Airport for your home flight.
Submit your review
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE
I explored different options for this tour package and saw reviews that promoted Chinatour.com as the best, so I purchased a package for my ... VIEW MORE