1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
3. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
4. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
5. Government taxes & fees;
6. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Bozhou – Bozhou Hotel or Bozhou Wanda Jiahua Hotel or Similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
The 72-hour visa-free policy is calculated from 00:00 the following day of your entry.
Only residents of 53 Countries are eligible for this 72 hour transit Visa-Free policy in certain China Gateways.
Today you’ll begin your Anhui sightseeing tour!
We will drive from Hefei to Bozhou, a bright pearl on the northwestern part of Anhui Province. You’ll be ordered traditional herbal cuisine for lunch. The long history of Bozhou has left behind many places of historic interest for us to explore.
We’ll visit Flower Theatrical Building and Huazu Temple there. After dinner, you’ll be entertained by a light show on Nanhu Lake.
Today you will experience the charm of Bozhou’s traditional culture. We’ll visit Cao Cao Ancient Military Tunnel, Kangmei Chinese medicine store, and Gujing Wine Culture museum.
Then you will be escorted back to the city of Hefei, where our tour guide and driver will see you off at the airport. Service ends.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE