1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
3. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
4. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
5. Government taxes & fees;
6. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Suzhou: DoubleTree By Hilton Anhui or Suzhou International Hotel or Similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
The 72-hour-visa-free-policy are calculated from 00:00 the following day of your entry
Only 53 Countries Residents are valid for this 72 hours transit Visa Free policy in certain China Gateways
In the morning, we’ll go to Lingbi magic stone culture park, a wonderful place to see the hui-style buildings and magic stones with jade color and luster and can sound dulcet movement. The park boasts precious trees, unique corridors, winding bridges and ancient pavilions. Then we’ll go to visit the Huangcangyu Nature Reserve, the most attractive sight in Suzhou bringing together many types of landscape, such as natural forests and caves, springs, pools, as well as temples.
After breakfast, we’ll visit Xiangshan Park in Huaibei，which is a national AAAA scenic spot with pleasant scenery. Then, we’ll drive you to Linhuan Ancient Town, a traditional town with a thousand years of history.
Submit your review
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE