1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. The domestic flight from Beijing to Huangshan.
6. The ticket for the bullet train from Huangshan to Hangzhou.
7. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified.
8. Government taxes & fees.
9. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city (For Land Only).
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Beijing – Four Points by Sheraton or similar
Huangshan – Huangshan International Hotel or similar
Huangshan Mt. – Beihai Hotel or similar
Hangzhou – Metropark Hotel Hangzhou or similar
Suzhou – Metropark Hotel Suzhou or similar
Shanghai – Renaissance Shanghai Putuo or similar
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.