1. Flights Hometown-Beijing, Shanghai-Hometown (for All-Inclusive package), Other departure cities available. Click on “Date & Rates” or call +1(626) 210 2222.
2. Inter-China Flights: Beijing to Shanghai.
3. Airline taxes & fuel surcharges.
4. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
5. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
6. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
7. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
8. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified
Beijing – Holiday Inn Express or similar
Hangzhou – Days Inn or similar
Suzhou – Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai – City Hotel Shanghai or similar
9. Government taxes & fees.
10. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. China visa fees;
2. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day.
3. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase need