1. Flights: Hometown-Beijing, Shanghai-Hometown (for All-Inclusive package), Other departure cities available. Click on “Date & Rates” or call +1 (626) 210 2222
2. Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
3. Inter-China Bullet Train: Beijing to Jinan, Qufu to Suzhou.
4. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
5. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
6. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
7. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
8. Accommodations: hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified.
9. Government taxes & fees.
10. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Beijing 3 nights – Novotel Hotel Sanyuanqiao or similar
Jinan 1 night – Grand Mercure Jinan Sunshine by ACCOR or similar
Qufu 1 night – Sun Plaza International Hotel or similar
Suzhou 1 night – Pan Pacific or similar
Hangzhou 1 night – Grand Metropark Hotel Hangzhou or similar
Shanghai 2 nights – Kozia International Hotel (Former Howard Johnson Waigaoqiao) or similar
1. China visa fees.
2. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day.
3. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No minimum purchase needed