This incredible tour includes amazing sights such as The Terracotta Warriors, and the famous longest standing City Wall. Don’t wait to book your unforgettable trip to China with us!
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Government taxes & fees.
6. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
3. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day.
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and then transfer you to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum, the highlight of Xian!
Terracotta Warriors and Horses were the most important archaeological excavations of the 20th century in China. At the museum, you’ll inspect the incredible over 6,000 life-size terracotta solders and horses and listen to the legends of their master, Emperor Qin Shihuang, the first emperor in Chinese history, who united China for the first time.
Afterward, transfer to visit the ancient City Wall of Xian, one of the existing best preserved city walls in China, and one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
After that, transfer back to your hotel by the private car.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE