1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Government taxes & fees;
6. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
The prices shown above are not valid during the China’s National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
Some tour packages feature few shopping stops in the itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes. No min purchase needed.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at the hotel. Drive about 50 minutes to the Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, a well- known ancient water town with a history of over 1700 years, located in Qingpu District of Shanghai. During ancient times, Zhujiajiao was a significant trading hub for the surrounding countryside. Now it is called “The Venice of Shanghai”, featuring lovely waterways, curved rock bridges, old streets and tranquil gardens, and more than 1000 buildings dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368-1911). The famous sights here include Baoguo Temple, Fangsheng Bridge, Zhuxi Garden and Town God’s Temple. You can walk on the zigzag stone pathway and winding long lanes, and take a traditional sampan ride on the canals. Afterward, drive back to your hotel in Shanghai by the private car.
Submit your review
I have to say that Sally, our tour guide from ChinaTours raised the bar for hospitality to a whole new level.She fluently introduced the... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol! We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you! It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT! China... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We signed... VIEW MORE
This is a great tour for first time visitors to China. Flight, hotel, tour bus were all first rate, considering the price of the tour! We ... VIEW MORE
Dear Carol!We have returned from our tour (2015-02-14) and would like to thank you!It was FANTASTIC! everything was PERFECT!China Tour staff... VIEW MORE