Your entire trip will be worthwhile once you set foot on the Great Wall of China, one of the most iconic structures in all the world!
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary.
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified.
5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour.
6. Government taxes & fees.
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city.
2. China visa fees.
4. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day.
5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Today you will visit Jinshanling Great Wall, the most beautiful and best preserved section of the China Great Wall, and also the most preferred spot for photographers.
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and then drive about 2.5 hours to Jinshanling Great Wall, where your hike with our guides starts. It is about 6.5 miles (10.5 km) in length, with 5 passes, 67 watch towers and 2 beacon towers.
The hiking will take about 4 hours, so lunch will be on the wall; please take some food with you. After the hiking, our guide will take you back to your hotel.
This section is notable for its wildness, dilapidated walls, and unique structures. Hiking here will be tough and challenging, and while it is physically demanding, this amazing journey is well worth the effort.
Submit your review
My wife Janet & I recently returned from a Dream Come True 10 day adventure through South, Central, & North Vietnam with China Tours... VIEW MORE
We absolutely loved this tour! The flights were a little brutal but once we got there it was so worth it. Our guide in Bangkok, Monte, was simply... VIEW MORE
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well) to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE