1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
6. Government taxes & fees;
7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
2. China visa fees;
4. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
Today you will visit Jinshanling Great Wall, the most beautiful and best preserved part of China Great Wall, and also the most preferred place for photographers.
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and then drive about 2.5 hours to Jinshanling Great Wall, where your hiking with the accompany of our guides starts. It is 10.5 km in length, with 5 passes, 67 watch towers and 2 beacon towers. The hiking will take about 4 hours, so lunch will be on the wall, please take some food with you. After the hiking, our guide will take you back to your hotel.
This section is featured by its wildness, dilapidated walls, and unique structures. Hiking here will be tough and challenging, so it is physically demanding but this amazing journey is worth of your effort.
Submit your review
this was our first trip with a tour, first out of the country. we were happily pleased! all hotels included fantatic breakfast buffets and were... VIEW MORE
everything was perfect from the Air China flights(which treated us very well)to the tour guides and the drivers. the motels were very nice... VIEW MORE
Aside from meeting new people, the tour were terrific...from Mainland (US) airport to Beijing and Shanghai and vice-versa.Hotel accommodation... VIEW MORE
My husband and two kids (ages 8 and 10 at the time), took our first trip to China in 2015. We traveled to Bejing, Souzshou, Hangszhou and Shanghai... VIEW MORE
I explored different options for this tour package and saw reviews that promoted Chinatour.com as the best, so I purchased a package for my ... VIEW MORE