- Day 1. Shanghai (D)
In the afternoon, embark on the luxury Victoria Cruise Ship. You'll begin the fantastic Yangtze adventure.
- Day 2. Nanjing (AB, L, D)
Today you'll disembark from ship and enjoy a full day tour of Nanjing. Visit the Ming Dynasty City Wall Museum as well as the Fu Zi Miao area, a Qing Dynasty style bazaar surrounding the Confucian Temple.
- Day 3. Huangshan (AB, L, D)
Today you'll disembark from ship to visit the Mt. Huanshan, also called Yellow Mountain. The Huangshan Scenic Area is one of China's most popular tourist attractions, which is famous for the four wonders, the strange pines, absurd stones, sea of clouds and hot springs.
- Day 4. Wuhan (AB, L, D)
Stop at Wuhan today and you'll explore the Heptachord Terrace, also known as Guqin Tai. Guqin Tai was built in 11th century to commemorate an ancient legend of the friendship between Yu Boya and Zhong Ziqi, two famous Heptachord players.
- Day 5. Sailing upstream (AB, L, D)
Enjoy a relaxing day on board. You can participate in the activities like Chinese language and culture lecture, Tai chi exercise, or take a massage, etc.
- Day 6. Xiling Gorge/Three Gorges Dam (AB, L, D)
In the morning, disembark from cruise ship and visit the Three Gorges Dam, the world's largest hydropower project and most notorious dam. Then return back to the ship and sail through the Xiling Gorge and five-step ship lock.
- Day 7. Wu Gorge/Qutang Gorge (AB, L, D)
Enjoy a shore excursion to the Small Gorges of or take small boat to Shennong Stream.
- Day 8. Fengdu (AB, L, D)
Continue to sail along the Yangtze River. Then take a shore excursion to Fegndu Ghost City or visit the new relocation village for the migrants from Three Gorges area.
- Day 9. Chongqing (AB)
Disembark from ship at Chongqing, a mountain city in the morning. Your amazing Yangtze cruise tour ends.
Superior Tour- Price Per Person
|Traveling Period||High Season
(May, Sept, Oct)
(Apr 01 - Apr 30)
|Yangtze River||Victoria Sophia|
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
- 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
- 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
- 4. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
- 5. Transfers: domestic flights & land transfer with drivers as specified;
- 6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
- 7. Government taxes & fees;
- 8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1. International flights to/from China;
- 2. China visa fees;
- 3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
- 4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.