- Day 1. Chongqing/Fengdu (L, D)
Board the Victoria Cruise ship at Chongqing in the morning. You can enjoy the beauty view of the mountain city from your private balcony. In the afternoon, enjoy a shore excursion to the Fengdu Ghost City or visit the new relocation village for the migrants from Three Gorges area.
- Day 2. Qutang Gorge/Wu Gorge (AB, L, D)
Sail through the Qutang Gorge and take a shore excursion to the Small Gorges of the or Shennong Stream. Then, return back to the and continue to sail downstream through the Three Gorges Dam five stage ship lock.
- Day 3. Xiling Gorge/Three Gorges Dam (AB, L, D)
Pass through the Xiling Gorge and disembark from the and visit the Three Gorges Dam, the world's largest hydropower project and most notorious dam.
- Day 4. Wuhan (AB, L, D)
The ship will stop at Wuhan today and you'll explore the city. Visit and appreciate the Chime Bells, the most famous treasure of the museum.
- Day 5. Huangshan (AB, L, D)
Today you'll disembark from ship to visit the Mt. Huanshan, also called Yellow Mountain. The Huangshan Scenic Area is one of China's most popular tourist attractions, which is famous for the four wonders, the strange pines, absurd stones, sea of clouds and hot springs.
- Day 6. Nanjing (AB, L, D)
Upon arrival at Nanjing, disembark from the ship and visit the Sun Yat sun Mausoleum and the Fu Zi Miao area, a Qing Dynasty style bazaar surrounding the Confucian Temple.
- Day 7. Shanghai (AB)
Disembark from the ship at Shanghai in the morning. You fabulous Yangtze cruise ends.
Superior Tour- Price Per Person
|Traveling Period||High Season
(May, Sept, Oct)
(Apr 01 - Apr 30)
|Yangtze River||Victoria Sophia|
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
- 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
- 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
- 4. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
- 5. Transfers: domestic flights & land transfer with drivers as specified;
- 6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
- 7. Government taxes & fees;
- 8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1. International flights to/from China;
- 2. China visa fees;
- 3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
- 4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.