- Day 1. Departing Chongqing
This evening, board your luxury cruise ship at Chongqing port. Enjoy the night scenery in your comfortable cabin with balcony.
- Day 2. Yangtze River Cruise: Fengdu (AB, L, D)
The first shore excursion will be 'Ghost City' Fengdu(Optional), which contains numerous statues of devils and ghosts that roam the afterworld. Fengdu model after the Chinese Hell in Taoist mythology, built over 1800 years ago. Then you will visit Shibao Village. In the evening, join the Captain's Welcome Dinner Party.
- Day 3. Yangtze River Cruise: Qutang Gorge / Shennong Stream/ Xiling Gorge (AB, L, D)
You will firstly visit Baidi City(Optional). Then Sail through Qutang Gorge, the shortest and most dramatic one of the Three Gorges. Wu Gorge is famous for its quiet beauty. Disembark at Wushan where we board small riverboat for a leisurely ride through Shennong Stream, which offers clear running waters, picturesque rock formations, and even monkeys and goat along its banks, Drifting along the Shennong Stream in sampan is the unique way experiencing the beauty of Shennong Stream, a sampan is about 40 foot long, 6 foot wide, usually steered by six boatmen. The ship sails through Xiling Gorge, the longest one of the Three Gorges. We will pass through the ship-lock of the new three gorges dam.
- Day 4. Yangtze River Cruise: Xiling Gorge / San Dou Ping / Yichang (AB)
We disembark to visit the massive Three Gorges Dam Project in the morning, the Dam is the world's largest dam, measuring 606 feet high and 6,500 feet long. In 1997, the cofferdam was completed and the main structure begun. The dam has two five-stage locks to raise and lower ships to the different river levels. Each lock in the five stages is 65 feet high and 910 feet long. Disembark at Yichang.
Superior Tour- Price Per Person
|Traveling Period||High Season
(Mar 01 - Nov 30)
(Dec 01 - Feb 28)
|Yangtze River||President Prime|
|MV President No 7|
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
- 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
- 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
- 4. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
- 5. Transfers: domestic flights & land transfer with drivers as specified;
- 6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
- 7. Government taxes & fees;
- 8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1. International flights to/from China;
- 2. China visa fees;
- 3. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
- 4. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.