- Day 1. Xian (L)
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and then transfer you to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum, the highlight of Xian. Terracotta Warriors and Horses were the most important archaeological excavations of the 20th century. At the museum, you’ll inspect the incredible over 6,000 life size terra solders and horses and listen to the legends of their master, Emperor Qin Shihuang, the first emperor in Chinese history, who united China for the first time. Afterwards, transfer to visit the ancient City Wall of Xian, one of the existing best preserved city walls in China, and one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. After that, transfer back to your hotel by the private car.
Superior Tour- Price Per Person
|Traveling Period||High Season
(Mar 01 - Nov 30)
(Dec 01 - Feb 28)
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
This tour package features few mandatory shopping stops in itinerary, each factory /store visit takes approximately 45 minutes, if you prefer skip those shopping stops, tour cost supplement will be applied: 2-5 pax: $46pp; 6-9 pax: $28pp; 10 pax&above: $18pp.
- 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
- 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
- 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
- 4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
- 5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
- 6. Government taxes & fees;
- 7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
- 2. China visa fees;
- 3. Accommodations;
- 4. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
- 5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.