- Day 1. Guilin to Yangshuo to Guilin
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and then transfer you to Zhujiang Pier to start your amazing Li River Cruise. Cruise the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo is the highlight of any trip to Guilin.
En route, travelers will be inspired by picturesque landscape, decorated with towering limestone peaks of various shapes, steep cliffs, limpid waters, fantastic caves, leisurely boats and thriving groves. At about 12 o’clock, enjoy the lunch on the boat. You’ll arrive at Yangshuo at about 1:30PM and have one or two hours of free time for sightseeing there. You can stroll around the West Street. At 4:00PM, you’ll drive back to Guilin hotel. It takes about 90 minutes for the return trip.
Superior Tour- Price Per Person
|Traveling Period||High Season
(Mar 01 - Nov 30)
(Dec 01 - Feb 28)
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
- 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
- 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
- 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
- 4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
- 5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
- 6. Government taxes & fees;
- 7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
- 2. China visa fees;
- 3. Accommodations;
- 4. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
- 5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.