Flights LAX-Beijing, Shanghai-LAX (for All-Inclusive package)
Other departure cities available. Click on "Date & Rates" or call 1 (888) 410-4111
Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
Beijing to Xian
Xian to Guilin
Guilin to Chongqing
Yichang to Shanghai
12 nights FiveStarPlus® accommodations:
Beijing 3 nights - The Ritz Carlton Beijing Financial Street
Xian 1 night - Shangri La Hotel Xian
Guilin 2 nights - Shangri La Hotel Guilin
Yangtze River 3 nights - MV President No 8 (Executive Cabin)
Shanghai 3 nights - Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
Executive Deck Program on Yangtze Cruise
All transfers as per itinerary
Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guides
24 meals: 12 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
Administration & Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Day 1. Fly to Beijing
Today you'll board the flight from your hometown to Beijing.
- Day 2. Arrive in Beijing
Upon arrival, our guide will meet you at the airport and accompany you to your luxury hotel. Have a good rest at the hotel.
- Day 3. Beijing (AB, L, SD)
The first full day in Beijing will start after breakfast with a visit to Tiananmen Square and the magnificent Forbidden City where you can see the treasures of the Imperial collection. After lunch, travel to the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved imperial garden in China and declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1998. This evening, enjoy the Peking Duck dinner at Dadong Roast Duck, the best one in town.
- Day 4. Beijing (AB, L)
Today you'll travel to the most representative, photographed, and accessible section of the Great Wall at Badaling entrance. In the afternoon tour Beijing’s 700 year old Hutongs (narrow lanes) area by old fashioned pedicab, as well as visit to a local family living in a courtyard style home to experience the local customs of old Beijing people and their unique architectural structure. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure to shop and explore at Wangfujing, Beijing's must see shopping strip - it's mega long and full of life.
- Day 5. Beijing / Xian (AB, SD)
Fly from Beijing to Xian, one of the great ancient capitals in China. When you arrive in Xian, the guide will greet you at the airport and then take you to visit he Ancient City Wall, one of the oldest and best preserved city walls in China. Tonight, enjoy an Imperial Dumpling Banquet followed by the Tang Dynasty Stage Show.
- Day 6. Xian / Guilin (AB, L)
Xian is one of the great ancient capitals in China, boasts 5,000 years of history. Today's highlight is the world famous Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, the Eighth Wonder of the World, that UNESCO added to the World Heritage List. Next you'll head to the Terracotta replication factory that actually re-made terracotta soldiers. Later fly to Guilin - the "Forest of Sweet Osmanthus".
- Day 7. Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin (AB, L, HD)
The Li River, one of China's most famous tourist attractions, flows through Guilin and Yangshuo, and is listed by National Geographic as one of the world's top ten watery wonders. Today we'll cruise along the Li River with lunch on board, and enjoy the picturesque landscape of rolling hills, steep cliffs, fantastic caves and slowly drifting boats. Stop at the small town of Yangshuo and it's famous "West Street". Afternoon you'll be driven back to Guilin and visit to South-sea saltwater pearl Center. At last, enjoy the buffet dinner at your hotel.
- Day 8. Guilin / Chongqing - Cruise the Yangtze (AB)
Today you'll board a plane to Chongqing, the picturesque "Mountain City". The day ends by aboard the cruise to begin the highly anticipated Yangtze River cruise adventure. (Note: Due to water level condition, boarding port of the cruise may be changed to Fengdu.)
- Day 9. Cruise the Yangtze (AB, L, D)
After breakfast, free to attending various cultural programs provided on the ship or take an optional land excursion to Fengdu, the Chinese Ghost City. This afternoon, a shore excursion to Zhongxian will be arranged. Here you will visit Shibaozhai with its impressive wooden pagoda, appropriately named “The Pearl of the Yangtze”. This evening, the Captain Welcome Party will be held for you to enjoy.
- Day 10. Cruise the Yangtze (AB, L, D)
Sail through Qutang Gorge, the shortest (5 miles), narrowest (500 feet) and most dramatic one among the Three Gorges. Next is Wu Gorge, 25 miles long and well known for its 12 forest covered peaks, quiet beauty, and ever-changing scenery. After lunch, experience a new adventure by transferring to a small riverboat and cruising up the Shennong Stream tributary.
- Day 11. Cruise the Yangtze - Yichang / Shanghai (AB)
Disembark the cruise to see the massive Three Gorges Dam, the world's largest hydroelectric project. Then you'll cruise on to Yichang to disembark before taking a flight to Shanghai, a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention.(Note: Due to water level condition, disembarking port of the cruise may be changed to Sanduoping.)
- Day 12. Shanghai (AB, SD)
Today's sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Shanghai Old Town, and then Yu Garden, a pleasant enough, well contained classical Chinese garden. Then, continue the trip to Shanghai Museum, the Shanghai Silk factory, the Bund, and Nanjing Road. Enjoy a Buffet-dinner on the "Oriental Pearl TV Tower" followed by an astonishing performance of the world-famous Shanghai acrobats.
- Day 13. Shanghai (AB)
Free at leisure, your own to explore the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai.
- Day 14. Shanghai to Hometown (AB)
After breakfast, you'll be escorted to the airport for your flight home.
2 people guaranteed departure
Early bird discount(booked 60 days before departure):
Booked before Dec 31st,2015, save $500 per person; Booked between Jan 1st and Feb 29th, 2016, save $300 per person.
ChinaTour.com features all inclusive escorted tours with scheduled departures that include transpacific airfare from San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK) and Vancouver (YVR). "Land Only" packages are available for individuals who prefer arranging their own flights to China. "All Inclusive (Air & Land)" based on contract fare and subject to availability at the time of booking made.
Passengers departing from cities not listed above, please use the following Add-on Air-fares:
- DC, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas, Miami: USD399
- Other Eastern and Central Standard Time Zone: $499
- Mountain Standard Time Zone: USD399
- Pacific Standard Time Zone: $299
1. Rates are in U.S. funds, per person, based on double occupancy. Tour cost includes fuel surcharge. U.S. and China air taxes & fees (include 9/11 security fee) are listed clearly for your note. Please note airline fuel surcharge, U.S. and China air taxes & fees are beyond our control and therefore subject to change without prior notice.
2. Air transportation in conjunction with land tours, based on the applicable airfares on participating carries, subject to the rules and regulations of the class, fare and service of the individual airlines. Due to special contracted net agreements, supplements or credits for air deviations may NOT be equal to published airfare differentials.
3. Transpacific Airfare are subject to change and any increase in airfare is not included in the tour fare. Depending on airfare class differences, the airfare may be non-refundable and subject to full cancellation penalties.
4. Air seats are limited, add-on airfares are subject to change until ticket issued. For add on from specific US domestic cities, please contact our agent.
5. Tour extensions may not include weekend surcharge. ChinaTour.com endeavors to follow the itineraries precisely: however, if flights are not available at the scheduled time, ChinaTour.com reserves the right to modify the air and land arrangements from smooth operation of the tour.
6. All prices listed above are per person in U. S. dollars based on double occupancy. If three adults need to share one room and the third person asking for extra bed, the third person's price will be the same as others.
7. Children 11 years and under who share a room with two adults and do not ask for an extra bed will be charged the listed child fare or 75% of the regular adult price; if they need an extra bed in the same room with two adults, the cost will be 90% of the regular adult price. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult price.
8. Early depart or late return is allowed, the ticket change fee is $50 per person each time, in addition to airlines surcharge for different air class and weekend if necessary.
9. Please contact agent for your preferred airline, additional cost may apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.