Flights LAX-Beijing, Shanghai-LAX (for All-Inclusive package)
Other departure cities available. Click on "Date & Rates" or call 1 (888) 410-4111
Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
Beijing to Xian
Xian to Shanghai
7 nights DELUXE accommodations
Beijing 3 nights - Four Points by Sheraton Beijing
Xian 1 night - Sheraton Xian Hotel
Shanghai 3 nights - Renaissance Shanghai Putuo Hotel
Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guides
12 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
Administration & Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Day 1. Hometown to Beijing
Your flight from your hometown to Beijing will provide you with meals, beverages, and entertainment.
- Day 2. Beijing
After retrieving your luggage and clearing customs, your guide will accompany you to your deluxe accommodations.
- Day 3. Beijing (AB, SD)
Today you'll begin your China sightseeing tour. The first stop is Tiananmen Square in the center of Beijing. Then head for the magnificent Forbidden City, which stood as the imperial palace for China from the Ming Dynasty until the end of the Qing Dynasty, a period of 500 years. Next you will visit the exquisite 15th century Temple of Heaven - to see the Imperial Ceiling of Heaven with its Echo Wall and the Nine-Dragon Cypress, more than 500 years old. In the evening, you will enjoying an authentic Peking Duck Banquet.
- Day 4. Beijing (AB, L)
Today you'll see and perhaps climb the Great Wall of China, one of the country's most famous tourist attractions and one of the greatest man-made wonders of the world. It runs about 5,500 miles through 150 different counties. You will then have a Seminar on Chinese Jade Culture at a local Jade Museum. After lunch, tour the elegant Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site with the largest imperial garden in the world, a favorite retreat for many of the emperors during the Qing Dynasty.
- Day 5. Beijing / Xi'an (AB, SD)
Today fly to historic Xian, ancient capital of China and site of archaeological treasures. Upon arrival in Xian, your first stop will be at the Ancient City Wall, one of the oldest and best preserved city walls in China. And your dinner will be the feast of the Imperial Dumpling Banquet, followed by a splendid Tang Dynasty Stage Show.
- Day 6. Xian / Shanghai (AB, L)
According to UNESCO, the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses are the Eighth Wonder of the World. Today's excursion will take you to modern China's greatest archaeological discovery – The Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, which silently guarded the tomb of China's First Emperor for over 2,200 years. Next you'll head to the Terracotta Replication Factory that actually re-made terracotta soldiers. Later fly to Shanghai, the largest city by population in China.
- Day 7. Shanghai (AB, L)
Today you'll soak up the more commercial aspects on Old Street, modern Xintiandi, Nanjing Road, the famous Bund. Visit a Silk Spinning Mill where you can do some shopping. Then step back in time at the Shanghai Museum with more than 120,000 art objects.
- Day 8. Shanghai (AB)
Today is free for leisure or last minutes shopping.
- Day 9. Shanghai to Hometown (AB)
Today you'll board a flight to return home. Your amazing China trip ends.
Day 4: Dinner & The Golden Mask Dynasty $65
2 people guaranteed departure for departure dates in red and marked with " * "
Early bird discount(booked 60 days before departure):
Booked before Dec 31st,2015, save $150 per person; Booked between Jan 1st and Feb 29th, 2016, save $100 per person
ChinaTour.com features all inclusive escorted tours with scheduled departures that include transpacific airfare from San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK) and Vancouver (YVR). "Land Only" packages are available for individuals who prefer arranging their own flights to China. "All Inclusive (Air & Land)" based on contract fare and subject to availability at the time of booking made.
Passengers departing from cities not listed above, please use the following Add-on Air-fares:
- DC, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas, Miami: USD399
- Other Eastern and Central Standard Time Zone: $499
- Mountain Standard Time Zone: USD399
- Pacific Standard Time Zone: $299
1. Rates are in U.S. funds, per person, based on double occupancy. Tour cost includes fuel surcharge. U.S. and China air taxes & fees (include 9/11 security fee) are listed clearly for your note. Please note airline fuel surcharge, U.S. and China air taxes & fees are beyond our control and therefore subject to change without prior notice.
2. Air transportation in conjunction with land tours, based on the applicable airfares on participating carries, subject to the rules and regulations of the class, fare and service of the individual airlines. Due to special contracted net agreements, supplements or credits for air deviations may NOT be equal to published airfare differentials.
3. Transpacific Airfare are subject to change and any increase in airfare is not included in the tour fare. Depending on airfare class differences, the airfare may be non-refundable and subject to full cancellation penalties.
4. Air seats are limited, add-on airfares are subject to change until ticket issued. For add on from specific US domestic cities, please contact our agent.
5. Tour extensions may not include weekend surcharge. ChinaTour.com endeavors to follow the itineraries precisely: however, if flights are not available at the scheduled time, ChinaTour.com reserves the right to modify the air and land arrangements from smooth operation of the tour.
6. All prices listed above are per person in U. S. dollars based on double occupancy. If three adults need to share one room and the third person asking for extra bed, the third person's price will be the same as others.
7. Children 11 years and under who share a room with two adults and do not ask for an extra bed will be charged the listed child fare or 75% of the regular adult price; if they need an extra bed in the same room with two adults, the cost will be 90% of the regular adult price. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult price.
8. Early depart or late return is allowed, the ticket change fee is $50 per person each time, in addition to airlines surcharge for different air class and weekend if necessary.
9. Please contact agent for your preferred airline, additional cost may apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.